CALL 800-991-6092

Recent Blog Posts

Agent Announcement: Jim Udell

WCR-reduced

Worth Clark Realty is pleased to announce Jim Udell has joined our St. Louis sales office!  Jim is a new licensee and will be participating in our Mentorship Matters program to guide him through this transition.  To reach out to Jim, give him a call at 314-623-4584 or shoot him an email at jimudell81@gmail.com.

+ Read More

Agent Announcement: Gail Richert

photo

Worth Clark Realty is happy to announce the addition of Gail Richert to our St. Louis sales office. We are excited to have Gail on our team! To reach out to Gail, give her a call at 314-369-4245 or reach her by email at gailrichert@sbcglobal.net.

+ Read More

Renting Out Your Home is a Smart Bet

rental-property-income

If you were asked to bet $10 and there was a 95% chance that you would win $100, but a 5% chance you would lose $1,000, would you take the bet? For some people, the overwhelming likelihood that they would walk away a winner makes the bet a no-brainer. However, for many, the chance of […]

+ Read More

Join Our Team

Worth Clark Realty is a tech-savvy real estate brokerage that's challenging the industry by offering agents much more support, compensation, freedom, and flexibility than any other brokerage in the area.

  • Outstanding Broker Support
  • Unbeatable Compensation Plans
  • Cutting Edge Technology
  • Freedom and Flexibility
  • On Demand Training
  • Company Leads
learn how to join the team

StatisticsReview of Worth Clark Realty
WCR-reduced