Bill Munette is now Worth Clark’s Tampa Bay and Orlando Managing Broker!
Bill will be joining forces with fellow WCR Florida managing broker, Tiffany Comunale.
Coming to Worth Clark Realty as broker and owner of his own agency- Bill brings over 26 years of experience, professionalism, and a personal passion to ensure the success of fellow agents. If you’re looking to start your real estate career or take it to the next level then jump into this quick read and gain insight on Worth Clark and the Florida real estate market.
1. What inspired you to start your real estate career? I’ve always had an interest in the architectural features of the many different styles of homes. From antique historical homes to modern-day architecture, they all seem to have their own interesting features. I thought, what better way is there to have a first-hand look and have a career at the same time.
2. What was that moment or time period that you knew you had a passion for helping clients achieve their goals? I remember my very first real estate transaction was in old Saybrook Connecticut. One of my employees at the time was looking to sell her family beach property. It was a perfect opportunity for me to help her family, be able to look for a new home for them, and begin my career in real estate. It was at that time that I knew Real estate was going to be my passion. Every transaction is different, every client is different, and every home is different. I believe it’s the diversity that holds the interest, drive, and desire to help people achieve real estate goals.
3. What is the best real estate advice you’ve read or received? There is so much good advice out there. Trying to pick just one to top of the list is difficult as there are so many different aspects of real estate. One that keeps coming to the forefront of my mind is “under-promise and over-deliver“.
4. What are the nuances of your real estate market(s)? Tampa Bay has been a very competitive real estate market. Inventory still remains low and median sales prices have increased double digits in some areas compared to a year ago. That being said, it seems to be that real estate home sales are beginning to level off. We are not seeing as many multiple offer situation’s and we are beginning to see slight price reductions. I believe home sales will still continue to be strong going into the next year and that home price appreciation is slowing.
5. New realtors often struggle with lead generation, what would your advice be to a brand new agent in building their business? Your sphere of influence! The people you know, the people that surround you in your daily life! Those are the people you are going to want to focus on. Not only do these people need to know what you have chosen for a career, but they often also need to be reminded. You also need to focus on your market area and know what is happening there.
6. Although Worth Clark Realty has established itself in many markets, making a switch to a brokerage new to your market can be stressful and there can be many unknowns. What first attracted you to Worth Clark? I am coming to Worth Clark Realty as a former broker and owner of my own agency. Being the managing broker of the Tampa/Orlando market areas here in Florida for WCR allows me to do what I enjoy most about being a broker in real estate, and that is being there for the agents! Mentoring, teaching, and being there for the agents when they have questions or need advice is where I thrive. There is no better compliment when I am out there amongst my peers and another broker or agent says to me, “Bill, Had a closing with Katie last week and everything went wonderfully! I cannot wait to do another transaction with one of your agents!“.
7. Has the transition from one brokerage to another been stress-free? Being the broker and owner of my own agency made it really smooth transition to come to Worth Clark Realty! The only bumps in the road are all of the formalities and paperwork that needs to go through at the state level.
8. What would you tell agents in your area who are considering joining Worth Clark? That’s easy…. Don’t wait! If they are looking for a brokerage that is a true 100% commission brokerage with an incredible agent support staff and having a Managing Broker that’s available basically 24/7 then they have come to the right place!
About Worth Clark Realty
Considering making a switch? Worth Clark Realty is A brokerage that provides true value. 100% commission and ownership in the company. At WCR, agents own what they do and earn company shares in one of America’s fastest-growing brokerages. WCR provides innovative and value-driven services to help people buy, sell, and lease real estate and is one of the fastest-growing U.S. companies for several years in a row.
Worth Clark’s company headquarters are located in St Louis, Missouri, with additional offices in Illinois, Kansas, Colorado, Texas, and Florida.