Office Manager Position
Worth Clark Realty has recently been ranked #89 on Inc.’s list of the fastest growing privately-held companies in the US, and a Best Place to Work by the St. Louis Business Journal two years in a row. We’re looking for a highly organized, energetic, and personable Office Manager that can keep our corporate office running smoothly.
The right candidate should be the type that likes to make sure people are taken care of, doesn’t like messes, and is willing to roll up his/her sleeves to get things done. This is a fast-paced, ever changing environment that requires working closely with and supporting a dynamic team of talented individuals.
Please review our requirements and submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
– Covering all front desk duties
– Ensuring office supplies are always stocked
– Ensuring the office is always kept clean, and in order
– Ensuring all office employees have what they need to perform their jobs
– Coordinating office/company events
– Managing office asset inventory
– Providing general customer service for the company
– Creating and maintaining various spreadsheets and documents for the office
– Various other duties, tasks, and projects as they arise
– Highly motivated and energetic
– Highly organized, and detail oriented
– Friendly, personable, and customer service oriented
– Ability to grasp, and quickly adapt to, new technologies
– Takes initiative, and able to work with little direction
– Willing to tackle large projects, and challenging situations
– Not afraid to work outside of the box (a problem solver)
The type of work history, education, and background you should have:
– Experience in customer service
– Experience working in an office environment
– Advanced Microsoft Office Skills
– High school diploma required
This is salaried position, working normal business hours, with a full benefits package. Pay is based upon skills and experience.
Salary Range $36,000-$42,000, based on experience.
Interested candidates should email firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter and resume.