Account Executive- Kansas City
Worth Clark Realty is one of the areas fastest growing residential real estate brokerages (and 89th fastest growing company in the country as named by Inc 500), and is seeking 1 qualified candidate for the position of a Worth Clark Realty Account Executive to start immediately. The Account Executive will be responsible for selling the brokerage leasing and property management services, as well as handling homebuyer and seller leads. This is a rare opportunity to begin earning solid, and consistent income in the real estate business. We provide plenty of ‘hot and ready’ leads, and show you how to close them. Please review our requirements and submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
· Perform rental property marketing and rental analysis for new clients using a variety of resources.
· Face to face sales of leasing and property management services.
· Process background information and screening on potential tenants.
· Prepare property management agreements and lease contracts.
· Schedule property visits and showings.
· Collect first month’s rent and security deposits from new tenants.
· Conduct move in and move out property inspections.
· Handling buyer and seller leads.
· Assisting homebuyers and sellers with the sale and closing of a home.
· Comply with all Real Estate Commission rules and regulations.
· Comply with all Fair Housing Laws.
· MUST have an active Real Estate Salesperson or Brokers License in either Missouri or Kansas.
· Good at face-to-face sales.
· Excellent communicator.
· STRONG multi-tasker with superior organizational skills.
· STRONG attention to detail, and pride of work performed.
· Have a presentable and dependable vehicle.
· Excellent with computers and technology in general (DocuSign, cloud-based software, smartphones, etc).
· Willing to work long hours, evenings and weekends.
· Open, honest, trustworthy, and dependable.
· Entrepreneurial spirited, motivated, and driven.
No property management and/or leasing experience required, but must be able to prove attention to detail, and a solid sales and/or management capabilities.
Compensation: FULL TIME – COMMISSION BASED. You get paid every time you rent a property and will earn additional residuals per property. Specific quotas established, and exceeding these earns additional commission and bonuses. This is an opportunity to be part of something big, with room to grow professionally as the company grows.
Location: Kansas City metro area.
If interested please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a one page cover letter explaining why we should hire you for this position – be specific. Additionally, please attach your most recent resume, and provide 2 references unrelated to you.
<-Back to Available Job Openings